Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Our Vanilla & Cardamom scent has inspired us to play with these same delicious aromatics and flavors in the kitchen. So roll up your sleeves, swipe on your delectable deodorant, and let’s get cooking!
- 2 cups water
- 2 black tea bags or 2 tablespoons loose black tea
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream or foam for garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the black tea bags or loose black tea.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the tea steep for 5-7 minutes, or until it reaches your desired strength.
- Remove the tea bags or strain the loose tea, then return the brewed tea to the saucepan.
- To the brewed tea, add the ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ground ginger, and ground nutmeg.
- Stir well to combine.
Heat and Froth:
- Over low heat.
- Add the milk (dairy or non-dairy) and gently heat the mixture until it's hot but not boiling.
- Be careful not to scorch the milk.
- Use a frother or whisk to create a frothy latte texture.
Sweeten and Flavor:
- Stir in the agave syrup and vanilla extract
- Adjust the sweetness to your taste.
- Pour the Chai Tea Latte with Vanilla and Cardamom into serving mugs.
- If desired, top each mug with a dollop of whipped cream or foam for an extra satisfying treat.
Like this recipe? Check out our Vanilla Cardamom Sugar Cookie recipe.