Supporting Local &
Moving Forward, Working Together
Our commitment to environmental and humanitarian efforts locally and around the globe is central to our mission. When we work together, our impact is even greater. With the support of our Humble community, we are making the world a cleaner, safer, more beautiful place.
protecting our environment
1% for The Planet
1% for the Planet is a global movement inspiring businesses and individuals to support environmental solutions through memberships and everyday actions. We are proud members of this organization, donating 1% of our annual gross sales to create positive environmental change and a better future.
clean water for all
charity: water is a nonprofit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries. When a community gets access to clean water, it can change just about everything. The water crisis is huge, but it's solvable.
Humble’s contributions have played a part in reaching over a million people in 15 countries, with COVID-19 messaging and handwashing stations. When we work together, we can generate more goodness in the world.
supporting foster children
Together We Rise
Together We Rise works with thousands of volunteers, social workers, CASA advocates and other partners to transform the way kids experience foster care. TWR programs provide a way for people who cannot become foster parents to still have a meaningful and effective impact on the lives of children in foster care.
• In 2021, we donated 2,280 units of deodorant and lip balm to organizations across the country.
• We sent 1,000 units of deodorant to the Together We Rise store, which supports teens who are aging out of foster care with access to professional clothes and high-quality body care products.
• In collaboration with Troian Bellisario, we donated 50% of the profits from our Star Anise deodorant to the Together We Rise Sweet Cases program. To help kids feel cared for during this traumatic transition, TWR started a program to decorate duffle bags filled with a teddy bear and everyday items.
• As a member of 1% for the Planet, we continued our work with charity: water. This past year, we funded 3 wells, bringing clean drinking water to roughly 650 people.
• Through charity: water, we also supported a Tiny Heroes project, amplifying the work of kids who have selflessly raised money to bring clean drinking water to children on the other side of the world. This year, we supported projects in Malawi.
• Locally, we donated 150 units of deodorant and lip balm to Taos-based organizations, including Dream Tree, Taos Winter Sports Team, and Rocky Mountain Youth Corp.
• In our second year collaborating with Black Outside, Inc, which connects youth of color with the outdoors, we sent deodorant to campers and leaders, along with a financial donation for logistics and the implementation of their summer camps.
Amazing natural deodorant the smell is amazing, and is long lasting. Leaves my clothes even smelling good! Love it. The consistency is good and love the packaging.
My husband and I have been using this deodorant for a few years now. It's hands down the best all natural deodorant I have tried - and I've been through probably 14 of them? - but we were really bummed that it was still in plastic. We were THRILLED that Humble now makes it in paper tubes. Worth the extra $ for sure.
so excited that Humble is now offering their deodorant in biodegradable packaging! I've been using their products for years, and my only hang up was that it came in a plastic applicator instead of a plastic free option. Can't wait for the rest of the scents to become available this way!
I have tried a lot of natural deodorants and this one surpasses them all by far! I am very picky about the products I use on my skin and steer clear of chemicals as much as possible. All of the natural ingredients and essential oils make you feel good about wearing deodorant. But guess what, it actually works! Most natural deodorants kinds work for a second and then just mask the smell so you feel like you have to put it on 1000 times a day. Not this stuff, it's legit. I am also in love with the eco-packaging of the paper tube deodorant. Feels great not to be using any plastic! Humble has knocked it out of the park, I will be using this stuff for always!
great scent for men. my hubby loves it
I love this scent and previously purchased in the original plastic but want to reduce my plastic so tried this paper design. I appreciate the no-plastic but wish the price was equal to or lower than the plastic tube. It’s a bit more difficult to push the deodorant up in this design, but worth the effort if you are going no-plastic.
This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used! Love the Moroccan Rose smell. It is fresh and smells great the whole day. When I was using deodorant with aluminum the gland under my arms would swell. Ever since I stopped and started using the Humble product, the glands are no longer swollen.
This is my favorite deodorant. I love the soft rose scent, it lasts for the day, and the new plastic free packaging is awesome.
Natural deodorant that works! It really does and smells lovely. I especially love the paper casing because it doesn’t scratch your armpits like the plastic casing does. The formula is rather soft so it is better applied with a paper holder/casing. Obsessed! It’s my new staple product.
I loved the first rose sample I got. I use rosewater as a facial toner daily and feel like this is an added hit of rose in my daily routine. Such a classic and pretty scent(not like your grandmas rose scented old lady powder😂) At first I didn’t want to spend the extra $, but I wish all the scents came in the paper! It’s so cute I leave it on my bathroom counter as a decoration!
Because of the trusted ingredients, I don’t mind reapplying a couple times a day as needed. As long as I reapply twice a day and shower daily I’ve been totally fine! and I have genuinely bad pit smell. I’ve been using Humble exclusively for a few months and so far, so good!!!
I bought this product because I’m trying to reduce use of plastics. It checks that box and smells amazing and most importantly keeps my pits from getting stinky! Love this product and this company!!
Great product!! I have been looking for a plastic free deodorant that is effective and does not irritate my skin. This formula is both, and it does not leave a thick white residue on clothes.
Works really well. Love the fresh scent of lavender and how it makes my underarm skin feel so soft.